A Better Coffee Press
The AeroPress coffee maker utilizes a breakthrough in the coffee brewing process to yield the smoothest, richest coffee that you have ever tasted.
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full flavored coffee without bitterness
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
- Brews regular American style coffee
- Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso based drinks
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Clean up takes just seconds
- Available with zippered nylon tote bag - great for travel
- Bisphenol-A (BPA) and phthalate free
- Made in the U.S.A.
The AeroPress coffee maker is a new kind of coffee press that brews coffee under ideal conditions: proper temperature, total immersion, and rapid filtering. This results in amazingly delicious coffee with a wide range of beautiful flavors but without bitterness and with very low acidity. Since its introduction the AeroPress has become a much beloved brewer for serious coffee lovers and coffee professionals around the world.
The AeroPress coffee maker is most commonly used in the home kitchen but it is lightweight, compact, and durable, making it ideal for use when camping, backpacking, boating, or just traveling. The AeroPress is available with a zippered nylon tote bag (see photo at left) that makes it easy to travel with the coffee maker and a bag of coffee. Packs of 350 replacement filters (see photo at left) can be purchased from many retailers that carry the AeroPress.
1. Plunger 2. Chamber 3. Seal 4. Filter Cap 5. Funnel 6. Filter Holder 7. Scoop 8. Stirrer
How to make great coffee with the AeroPress
How to make espresso or a latte with the AeroPress
World AeroPress Championship
The World AeroPress Championship is a grassroots competition that has grown by leaps and bounds since its founding by fans in 2008. This year, the W.A.C. will bring together national AeroPress Champions from 50 countries to see who can brew the best cup of coffee with an AeroPress. Read on for recent news, Champion recipes, and information on how to join the fun.
- AeroPress Timer app: An app that walks the user through a number of recipes for the AeroPress coffee maker.
- CoffeeCon: The consumer coffee festival.
- Coffee Companion: Coffee brewing expert Kevin Sinnott's website.
- Coffee Forums: A community for coffee lovers.
- Coffee Forums UK A major UK coffee forum.
- Coffee Geek: A source for coffee forums, reviews, articles and more.
- Coffee Review: The world's leading coffee guide, from Kenneth Davids.
- Home Barista: A website focused on espresso.
- Home Roaster: Resources and a forum for those roasting coffee at home.
- Specialty Coffee Association of America: The official SCAA website.
- Sprudge.com: A website covering coffee news and culture.
- Sweet Maria's Coffee Forum: Forum hosted by Sweet Maria's Coffee in Oakland, CA.
- World AeroPress Championship website: The official website of the World AeroPress Championships.
For Retailers & Media
Embeddable VideosHow to make great coffee with the AeroPress coffee maker
How to make espresso or a latte with the AeroPress coffee maker
Retailers Interested in Carrying the AeroPress Coffee Maker In USA: Contact Aerobie, Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-650-493-3050. In Other Countries: Click for list of AeroPress coffee maker importer/distributors in other countries
(M-F, 7:30-17:30, PST)
1121 San Antonio Rd., Suite B101
Palo Alto, CA 94303, USA
Copyright © 2016, Aerobie, Inc.